Details for Director of Crisis Programs New Mexico Solutions is pleased to
Director of Crisis Programs New Mexico Solutions is pleased to become a community partner in Santa Fe, where it will offer mobile crisis and crisis center services to community members experiencing mental health, substance use, or other related behavioral health crises. This position will lead the development of the programs and manage the day to day operations of these programs. To be successful in this role the individual will need to have a strong clinical background in behavioral health, extensive knowledge about evidence based practice, and demonstrated supervisory experience. Areas of focus will include but are not limited to: program management, staff supervision and oversight, provision and facilitation of multidisciplinary team approach, cultural competency and diversity, documentation, efficiency and productivity. Qualifications: + Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, or Mental Health Counseling with applicable independent licensure; Five years of clinical experience and Three years of supervisory experience in the behavioral health field. Must have personal vehicle and valid driver's license. To apply for this position, please visit WWW.RVBH.COM/CAREERS KEYWORD: A476892
- Construction of Interstate 25 interchange to begin
- Arizona robbery suspects arrested in Belen
- Miss New Mexico Teen USA Isabella Bizzell
- Urgent care to open in Rio Communities
- Jury finds Villalobos guilty of 2014 murder
- Belen council approves late fee, building fee and alcohol use
- Bosque Farms Municipal Election
- Los Lunas Police looking for missing teenager
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.