Details for STATE OF NEW MEXICO COUNTY OF VALENCIA THIRTEENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT
STATE OF NEW MEXICO COUNTY OF VALENCIA THIRTEENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT No. D1314CV2019-1441 IN THE MATTER OF A PETITION FOR NAME CHANGE FOR Sanaida E. Manjarres & Analeah J. Manjarres, Minors 1.Leticia Pizarro, Petitioner (parent/guardian) NOTICE OF CHANGE OF NAME TAKE NOTICE that in accordance with provision of NMSA 1978 Sections 40-8-1 through 40-8-3 the above captioned Petitioners will apply to the Honorable Judge Cindy M. Mercer, District Judge of the 13th Judicial District, Valencia County, New Mexico, at 9:00 a.m. on the 9 day of March, 2020 for an ORDER FOR CHANGE OF NAME from: Sanaida Esperanza Manjarres to Sanaida Esperanza Gutierrez & Analeah Julia Manjarres to Analeah Julia Gutierrez /s/ Phillip Romero, Court Manager /s/ Rosalinda Swint Judicial Specialist Submitted by: /s/ Leticia Pizarro Published in the Valencia County News-Bulletin on February 6, & 13, 2020.
- Construction of Interstate 25 interchange to begin
- Arizona robbery suspects arrested in Belen
- Miss New Mexico Teen USA Isabella Bizzell
- Urgent care to open in Rio Communities
- Jury finds Villalobos guilty of 2014 murder
- Belen council approves late fee, building fee and alcohol use
- Bosque Farms Municipal Election
- Los Lunas Police looking for missing teenager
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.