Details for STATE OF NEW MEXICO COUNTY OF VALENCIA THIRTEENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT
STATE OF NEW MEXICO COUNTY OF VALENCIA THIRTEENTH JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT Cause Number: D-1314-CV-201901523 IN THE MATTER OF THE PETITION OF RUDY MENDELBIRD ROBINSON FOR CHANGE OF NAME AMENDED NOTICE OF PETITION TO CHANGE NAME NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Petitioner, RUDY MENDELBIRD ROBINSON, resident of Belen, County of Valencia, State of New Mexico has filed a Petition to Change Name in the Thirteenth Judicial District Court, Valencia County, New Mexico, wherein he seeks to change his name, as follows: RUDY MENDELBIRD ROBINSON to RUDY MANUEL ESPINOZA, date of birth: August 1, 1959. This Petition will be heard before the Honorable Cindy M. Mercer, District Court Judge, on the 2nd day of March, 2020, at the hour of 9:00 a.m., at the Valencia County Courthouse, 1835 Highway 314 SW, Los Lunas, New Mexico. Respectfully submitted, The Law Firm of David C. Chavez, LLC /s/ David C. Chavez David C. Chavez Attorney for Petitioner Post Office Box 1615 Los Lunas, New Mexico 87031 Telephone: (505)865-9696 Fax: (505)865-4820 Published in the Valencia County News-Bulletin on February 6 & 13, 2020.
- Construction of Interstate 25 interchange to begin
- Arizona robbery suspects arrested in Belen
- Miss New Mexico Teen USA Isabella Bizzell
- Urgent care to open in Rio Communities
- Jury finds Villalobos guilty of 2014 murder
- Belen council approves late fee, building fee and alcohol use
- Bosque Farms Municipal Election
- Los Lunas Police looking for missing teenager
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.