Anna Padilla is a native of Los Lunas, and is a graduate of the University of New Mexico. She began her journalism career with the VCNB in May 2019. She covers the village of Los Lunas, Los Lunas Schools, SODA and the town of Peralta.
Clara Garcia is a native of Belen, beginning her journalism career at the News-Bulletin in 1998 as the crime and courts reporter. She is the president of the New Mexico Newspaper Association, and is a member of the Pilot Club of Belen.
- UPDATE: El Mezquite Market back to approved status
- Valencia Health and Wellness welcomes patients in Belen
- Los Lunas 7-year-old girl celebrates first birthday party; family gives back to hospital
- Valencia High School substitute teacher charged with criminal sexual contact of a student
- Belen crime statistics released by new chief
- The Home Depot gives local veteran’s home a needed renovation
- Gil Sanchez Elementary is nationally recognized for academics
- Construction of Interstate 25 interchange to begin
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.