In addition to the VCNB election guide on local candidates, the League of Women Voters of New Mexico have put together an online guide for candidates statewide such as the gubernatorial and congressional races.
Follow this link - https://www.lwvnm.org/VGuide2018/ - to the site and enter your address to see the candidates you're eligible to vote for, along with their answers to questions posed by the LWVNM.
Below is information regarding the different ways to cast your ballot here in Valencia County.
Absentee voting will be held from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, until Election Day on Tuesday, Nov. 6.
Absentee ballots must be requested for each election. This can be done by:
• Print request from the elections general information web page and mail to: Valencia County Bureau of Elections, PO Box 969, Los Lunas, N.M., 87031
• Stop by the Valencia County Clerk’s Bureau of Elections, 444 Luna Ave., Los Lunas, NM, 87031, and they will send the request in the mail
• Call the Valencia County Clerk’s Bureau of Elections at 866-2080 and they will send the request in the mail
Early voting will be held from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., beginning on Saturday, Oct. 20, through Saturday, Nov. 3.
The three early voting sites are open Tuesday through Saturday.
Early voting sites:
Belen Community Center, 305 Eagle Ln., Belen
Bosque Farms Public Library, 1455 W. Bosque Loop, Bosque Farms
Valencia County Courthouse, 444 Luna Ave., Los Lunas
Convenience Center sites on Election Day, Tuesday, Nov. 6
• Ann Parish Elementary School, 112 Meadow Lake Rd., Los Lunas
• Belen Community Center, 305 Eagle Ln., Belen
• Belen Public Library, 333 Becker Ave., Belen
• Bosque Farms Public Library, 1455 W. Bosque Loop, Bosque Farms
• Daniel Fernandez Campus-Century School, 32 Sun Valley Rd., Los Lunas
• Del Rio Senior Center, 351 Rio Communities Blvd., Belen
• Don Jose Dolores Cordova Cultural Center, 426 Jarales Rd., Jarales
• El Cerro Mission Community Center, 309 El Cerro Mission Rd., Los Lunas
• Fred Luna Multi-Generational Center, 197 Don Pasqual, Los Lunas
• Logsdon Hall, 19676 N.M. 314, Los Chavez
• Los Lunas Schools Administration, 119 Luna St., Los Lunas
• Peralta Elementary School, 3645 State N.M. 47, Peralta
• Pueblo of Isleta Veterans Center, 4001 N.M. 314, Isleta
• Thome Dominguez de Mendoza Community Center, 2933 N.M. 47, Tomé
• UNM-Valencia Campus, 280 La Entrada Road, Tomé