The dead period for local high school athletes ended last week, and teams across Valencia County got to return to workouts under strict guidelines limiting them to groups of five, requiring masks and limiting equipment use.
- Brandon Villalobos to be sentenced as an adult for murder of 12 year old
- SWAT standoff with armed man in Los Pasitos ongoing
- Shooting suspect killed
- Beloved BHS teacher, Ryan Pemble, remembered
- New Mexico children to get extended P-EBT benefits
- Mother and son arrested, charged with racketeering, more
- Belen super to retire
- Los Lunas family loses thousands of dollars in local rental house scam
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.