The village of Los Lunas hosted its second Wood Bat Classic last weekend in partnership with Marucci Sports as teams from all over New Mexico and around the country descended on the village.
A total of 30 teams participated in the event, including nine from Valencia County competing across four age groups. Play began on Saturday morning and continued until late in the afternoon on Sunday.
- Los Lunas Schools planning in-person learning
- Oasis Cafe opens second location in Belen
- Los Lunas drive-in completed; on hold - for now
- Annual World's Largest Matanza canceled
- Fatal rollover crash on I-25 south of Belen
- Los Lunas Police investigating string of burglaries
- Greater Belen Chamber of Commerce holds virtual installation and gala
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.